Add some shine to their Jewish learning with this fun, educational, and mess-free project that lets kids get hands-on with their Brachos.
Peel away sections of the paper for a sticky surface underneath, place the foil sheet over the section, and lift to reveal a sparkling foil finish.
With foil colors to choose from and beautifully detailed images, the Foil Art Brachos Set includes six posters to brighten up brachos for the whole family.
1. Using the wooden stylus included, peel away one sticker section of your picture.
2. Place the foil sheet with the color facing up, over the exposed stick area. Remember that one foil sheet should last you for quite a few stickers sections. Position your foil with care so that you’ll have enough to last.
3. Transfer the foil to the page by rubbing the foil sheet with your finger.
4. the wooden stylus to gently press down on the edges and corners to ensure the foil transfers evenly.
5. Carefully lift the foil sheet to reveal your art!
6 Brachos posters
30 foil sheets
1 stylus for peeling off sections
This item fits inside our gift in a balloon!